We are fully committed to achieving the Vision of the school by;
- Fostering the growth and development of students to think critically, solve problems and make informed choices.
- Instilling enthusiasm for learning in students to become lifelong learners and responsible citizens.
- Creating an environment where in partnership with home, community, and staff, encourages student involvement, responsibility, and accountability (to take responsibility for their own actions).
- Helping students to learn and demonstrate the rights and responsibilities of good citizenship.
- Providing an open, caring, respectful, and civil environment by welcoming our similarities and honoring our differences in an ever changing world.
- Maintaining a safe, stable and dependable learning environment.
- Providing successful experiences for each student to attain self-esteem and the knowledge, skills, and behavior necessary to function effectively and cooperatively in society.
- Recognizing the worth, dignity, and leadership capacity of every individual
- Ensuring that all students acquire and use knowledge, skills, and behaviors necessary to meet the challenges of today and tomorrow.