We are thankful to our supporters for the support and assistance to Ala-ud-Din Academy, Girls' High School;
- Mr. Abdul Razak Dawood, Chairman, Descon Engineering Limited, for his continuous generous support to the Scholarship Endowment Fund (2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016).
- Mr. Rizwan Khan, Country Manager, The Coca-Cola Export Corporation (TCCC), Lahore, Pakistan for the audio-visual equipment and furniture of the Multimedia Room. They also supported us in the renovation of our Science Laboratory (2006-07). TCCC has generously donated beverages for our annual fundraising event – Charity Show in 2015 and 2016.
- Mr. Kaleem Butt, Chief Executive, Varioline Kitchens for supporting five scholarships to our Zarina Shamim Scholarship winners and five to ALDA students (ongoing support since 2015).
- Ms. Qudasia Kalsoom and Mr. Sibte Hasan for conducting Teachers' Training in the Summer Vacations. (2016)
- Next Generation Pakistan – Internship Program; providing exposure and knowledge to our students in various extra curricular, social and cultural areas. (Summer of 2015 and Summer of 2016)
- Ms. Shazi Malik for conducting sessions on 'Career Counseling' for our senior students and teachers (February 2011 and November 2015).
- Mr. Qamber Hamid, Senior Deputy Managing Director and Zonal Head of Northern Zone, EFU General Insurance Ltd., for providing support in insuring our solar system against different hazards (2014).
- Mr. Badar Khushnood – Google Pakistan Country Consultant and his team of Haris Nadeem, Mohammad Adnan and Amna Tariq for giving valuable information to our students (January 2012 and April 2013).
- Mr. Nasser Aziz for conducting a series of training workshops for our teachers January / March 2011 and Oct / Nov'16.
- Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS) for allowing a campus tour and providing information on the National Outreach Program (NOP) to our students and staff (February 2011).
- Ms. Mahrukh Saeed Khan for providing editorial expertise (February 2011, October 2013).
- Ms. Sarah Ahmed (RIP) for conducting Spoken English Training Classes for select teachers (2010).
- Mr. Abdul Razak Dawood, Chairman, Descon Engineering Limited, for his generous support for the improvement of the school buildings and infrastructural facilities (2008).
- Syed Azhar Ali, Managing Director, Tetra Pak Pakistan, for donation of flavored milk for our kindergarten and primary students (2008).
- Mr. Manzurul Haq, Member, Board of Governors, Lahore University of Management Science (LUMS), for help and support in providing exposure to Ala-ud-Din Academy, Girls High School (2008).