Admission is granted strictly on merit basis. ALDA is primarily for girls’ education. Therefore, preference for admission is given to girls if they qualify on merit.
Following documents are required for admission:
- Child’s Birth certificate (photocopy) – computerized – preferably with ‘B’ form
- Parents’ (Father’s and / Mother’s / or Guardian’s) Computerized National Identity Cards (CNIC) (photocopy)
- Two photographs (1″× 1″) of the student
- ‘B’ form for 9th Class
Admission in the School will not be granted if:
- The documents are not provided
- The admission form is filled out incorrectly
- Documents are missing
Special Registration Discounts for Siblings of Current Students
ALDA offers special discount on the Registration / Admission of siblings. It is as following;
- On the admission of 2nd sister / brother; Registration fees discount is 25%
- On the admission of 3rd sister / brother; Registration fees discount is 50%
- On the admission of 4th sister / brother; Registration fees discount is 100% i.e., FREE
Admission process varies depending on the class and academic section of the potential student.
Admission Process & Requirements
1- Admissions – Junior Section
Every year ‘Registration & Admission’ for the Nursery & Prep classes start around the middle of November, whereas academic session for this class starts in March of next year. The annual academic session is from March to February.
- At the time of admission, both parents should accompany the child and they will be interviewed.
- Before admission in Prep, a written test (Nursery level) will be taken.
- The child should at least be three years old for Pre-Nursery class and four years old for Nursery class, at the time of admission. No admission will be granted in case the candidate is younger than the given ages.
- Photocopies of birth certificate, parents’ ID cards and three photographs of the child (photo size – 1″ × 1″) are to be provided to the school.
Admission in Classes 1st, 2nd and 3rd will be granted after taking a test of Nursery & Prep standards respectively, if the candidate comes at the start of the academic session. However, the nature of the test will change if the student comes in the middle of the academic session. In that case, the test will be taken from the respective syllabus. The test is conducted for three compulsory subjects i.e., English, Urdu and Mathematics. Sometimes, a few general knowledge questions are also asked.
2 – Admissions – Senior Section
Admission in the Senior Section will be granted after taking a test of the previous class if the candidate comes at the start of the academic session. However, the nature of the test will change if the student comes in the middle of the academic session. In that case, the test will be taken from the syllabus already taught in that class. The test is usually conducted for three compulsory subjects i.e., English, Urdu, and Mathematics.
Admission is not granted in 10th class. Moreover, admission in 9th class is not granted after the Board registration is done.
The management of the school follows the rules and regulations announced by the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE) as well as the directives of Education Department of Punjab Government.
Important Note: Admission in any class is subject to the availability of seat(s). If there is no seat available, the management will not conduct any test. Decision on any admission(s) is strictly based on merit. Management reserves the right on the final decision regarding admissions.
Please get in touch
The Ala-ud-Din welcomes you for valuable suggestions and feedback. Feel free to contact us at the below mentioned address.