We are fully committed to achieving the Vision
of the school by:
- Fostering the growth and development of students to think critically, solve problems and make informed choices.
- Instilling in students, an enthusiasm towards learning and encouraging them to become lifelong learners and responsible citizens.
- Creating an environment, which in partnership with home, community, and staff, encourages student involvement, responsibility, and accountability (to take responsibility for their own actions).
- Helping students to learn and demonstrate the rights and responsibilities of good citizenship.
- Providing an environment that is open, caring, respectful and civil.
- Welcoming our similarities and honoring our differences in an ever-changing world.
- Maintaining a safe, stable, and dependable learning environment.
- Providing successful experiences for each student to attain self-esteem alongside the knowledge, skills, and behavior necessary to function effectively and cooperatively in society.
- Recognizing the worth, dignity, and leadership capacity of every individual.
Ensuring that all students acquire and use the knowledge, skills, and behaviors necessary to meet the challenges of today and tomorrow.